We are currently working on this. Students will be evaluated on the following:
- The monster has a name.
- The monster is well described – physical description, such as size, color, features, physical characteristics, etc.
- Student gives reader a good idea about what the monster will be doing for a day or even a week.
- The quality of written French is good. Student uses punctuation, capitals and proper sentence structures.
- The paragraphs are creative.
- The picture of the monster is an accurate portrayal of the written content. (reader can clearly envision the monster by reading the description)