Students interviewed a family member or close friend/relative about their jobs and important work habits required to perform the job. The next phase of this project is to present the job and necessary work habits in a creative poster presentation. I will give you the poster paper you need to present your project.
Criteria: (what to include)
- Interesting facts about the job, such as:
- What is the job?
o Education/schooling necessary (you may have to go back and ask this to the person you interviewed)
o Job criteria/ tasks (duties)
o Their likes/dislikes about the job
- Necessary work habits the person uses at their job, including:
o Why are these work habits important?
o Consequences for demonstrating poor work habits?
What will make my project more interesting?
- Pictures of the person and at the job and other pictures pertaining to the job
- Detail in written work
- Creativity (designs, pictures, drawings)
- Well organized and neat
- Typed (we can do this at school twice a week and you can do this at home too)