Thank you to Melody’s dad, Emma’s Grandma and Valery’s mom for coming to our class and helping bake delicious Pumpkin Tarts. We couldn’t have done it without you. I hope the kids shared some of the 4 tarts with you! Either way, the students all got the recipe to take home and make with family this weekend, if you want.
- BLOCK RUN TOMORROW – BE PREPARED !!!! Dojo points?
- Hot Lunch order back by Oct. 9th.
- CPF newsletter
- French Journal – Qu’est-ce que l’Action de Grace représente pour toi et ta famille?(What does Thanksgiving mean to your family? ) Due Oct 9th (tuesday)
- Grade 4 expectations…well developed sentences, punctuation, about a paragraph
- Grade 5 expectations…well developed sentences with varied vocabulary, punctuation, a couple of paragraphs