Here is what’s happening in our classroom during the month of February.
- Our student teacher, Madison Kelland, will begin teaching February 12th. She will be with us for a total of 8 weeks. She will be covering many different units, including First Nations, Art, Social Studies and Math.
- We begin our 3 sessions of Cross Country Skiing Monday, February 25th. I will send home some more details as soon as possible.
- Math – we will continue to look at Geometry
- Social Studies – a continued look at Geography and some First Nations content.
- English – reading evaluations and we will continue to work on writing Adventure Stories
- French – reading strategies, evaluations and language activities
- Art – various activities
If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks!