- Student Led Conferences are being held March 12th.
- Math - we are finishing up on regular and irregular shapes, then on to a review of Number Operations (multiplication, division, addition, subtraction)
- Art - pop art, St. Patrick's mosaic art, pointillism
- Science - a continuation of light and sound, and science experiments
- Socials - a continuation of European explorers, Explorers research project
- Drama - improv games
- Health and Career - abuse and exploitation
- English/French Language Arts - CAFE as well as Comic Strips
- PE - Cross Country skiing (March 11th is our last day) and Yoga and Cooperative Games
Monday, March 4, 2013
What are we learning in March?
With just 3 short weeks before our Spring Break, here is what's happening in your child's classroom for the month of March.